Look up Salary Schedule
SFUSD offers a competitive salary commensurate with experience, and a comprehensive benefits package including dental and vision plans, disability, life insurance, flexible spending account options and vacation time. We also offer an inclusive and equity-centered environment where we encourage staff to bring their whole selves to work.
Job Posting Type
6 - Departments
Full-Time Equivalency (ex. 1.0)
- Possession of a valid California Administrative Services Credential or current enrollment in an approved Administrative Intern program;
- Possession of a valid California Driver's License;
- Five (5) years of experience teaching special education in schools serving underserved students;
- Experience coaching and designing/facilitating professional development opportunities;
- Experience with educational issues as they relate to accelerating the learning of linguistics, ethnic, and cultural minority student populations;
- Demonstrated ability to work in collaborative teams that include parents/families and professionals.
See attached job description for more information.