Look up Salary Schedule
SFUSD offers a competitive salary of $103, 450/year and a comprehensive benefits package including dental and vision plans, disability, life insurance, flexible spending account options and vacation time. We also offer an inclusive and equity-centered environment where we encourage staff to bring their whole selves to work.
Job Posting Type
6 - Departments
Full-Time Equivalency (ex. 1.0)
- Possession of a valid California Administrative Services Credential or current enrollment in an approved Administrative Intern program
- Masters Degree in Speech-Language Pathology or Special Education preferred
- Five (5) years of experience teaching special education in schools serving underserved students
- Experience coaching and designing/facilitating professional development opportunities
- Experience with educational issues as they relate to accelerating the learning of linguistic, ethnic, and cultural minority student population
- Demonstrated ability to work in collaborative teams that include parents/families and professional
See attached job description for more information.